Re: GSoC'21 - View Only Mode

From: Bernard Tyers
Subject: Re: GSoC'21 - View Only Mode
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 13:20:13 +0200

Dear Oscar,

I'm very interested in your View only mode project. I wish you luck with it.

Is your proposed solution ("secure default behaviour with user settings to
disable, or potentially modify the View-Only mode") fixed, or is there scope
for input? If it is already fixed how do you plan to evaluate it's usability?

If it is of help, I'd be happy to chat about the UX design, and how it's
usability might be tested.

Thanks,
Bernard