How to remove channel noise?

From: ????????
Subject: How to remove channel noise?
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 11:46:25 +0800

Hi,guys.
My flowchart is attached in the attachment, this is just a test case. I sent a constant complex number directly to pass it through a channel module, and the received result was also expected, and it was seriously disturbed. The real situation is like this. I have several such complex constant data (there may be hundreds or thousands). If I send it directly like this, I will definitely suffer similar interference, so is there any good way to make it? Can I send and receive these data accurately? In other words, there may still be interference, but at least it is within a controllable range.
Remarks: These data are plural data, not file data Thanks in advance!
Sincerely