Questions On GNU Radio FFT Data logging

From: Zen Chen
Subject: Questions On GNU Radio FFT Data logging
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 16:59:57 +0800

 Yes933_10_12_20212nd.csv
HI all, My name is Zen Chen , a GNU radio Novice and I tried to create an account on the GNU Radio .org website to post my questions on the mailing list however I could not . I am using GNU radio and Hack RF 1 to design a power spectrum analyser and I am using the attached flowgraph to and python script to give me the attached CSV file however , the results (FFT connect to file sink) is to large to be contained in a single excel file . Is there a problem in my GNU Radio Flowgraph?

Regards,
Chong Zhi