Re: Adaptation of Federico La Roccas ISDB-T blocks for DVB-T

From: Ralf Gorholt
Subject: Re: Adaptation of Federico La Roccas ISDB-T blocks for DVB-T
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 13:51:40 +0100

Hi Vasil,

thank you for your message. As I have no experience with GNU Radio and
command line debugging, your hints may be really helpful. I have
attached the gdb and valgrind output to this email.

In the gdb output thread 27 that receives the SIGSEGV is the DVB-T
"Symbol Inner Interleaver" that comes with GNU Radio, not one of my blocks.

As far as valgrind is concerned, it tells me for my block OFDM
Synchronization: "Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised
value(s)". I will see if I can find out which variable is uninitialized
and how I can get rid of this problem.

Kind regards,

Ralf