Re: Does complex conjugate invert IQ ?

From: Albin Stigö
Subject: Re: Does complex conjugate invert IQ ?
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 17:14:47 +0100

This might be of interest.

https://www.dsprelated.com/showarticle/51.php

--Albin

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021, 16:45 Cyrille Morin <cyrille.morin@insa-lyon.fr> wrote:

Hi,

You could use a "Complex to Float" to separate the I and Q components, followed by a "Float to Complex", inverting the re and im inputs.

Le 13/12/2021 à 16:31, Rachida SAROUI a écrit :
Thank you for responding, but what I meant by invert is swapping the I and Q components of the signal.

Le lun. 13 déc. 2021 à 16:25, Fabian Schwartau <fabian@opencode.eu> a écrit :
Complex conjugate only inverts the imaginary (Q) part of the signal.
If you want to invert both, just multiply with -1.