RE: How do I install header files not in GNUstep Header dirs?

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: RE: How do I install header files not in GNUstep Header dirs?
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:22:58 +0100 (CET)

Actually, looking at the problem again, I think your original solution
was the best one, ie, setting GNUSTEP_HEADERS before including library.make. :-)

Looking at the code, that shouldn't cause any particular problem since
GNUSTEP_HEADERS is only used to decide where to install the header files.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks