Job Opportunity for a GNUstep/Objective-C Developer!

From: Olga Ivanova
Subject: Job Opportunity for a GNUstep/Objective-C Developer!
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 10:06:59 +0100

Hi there,

In case anyone's interested, we have a job opportunity for GNUstep/Objective-C developers in London (UK).
See the details below:

THE ROLE

The main task will be writing server-­side, high­-transaction Objective­C software using GNUstep in a Linux environment. Our applications are data ­intensive and therefore a very good knowledge of SQL is essential. Knowledge of Java would be a bonus. This role will suit a developer who can concentrate on goals and estimate required effort and time accurately. You will work with highly experienced experts in the field of high ­volume, high ­resilience and high ­security software. Even if you already have attained high proficiency in Objective­C development, you will likely be challenged as we continuously provide market ­leading innovative products to our clients.

KEY SKILLS

* Objective­C (required)
* GNUstep (required)
* Linux (required)
* PostgreSQL (required)

ATTRIBUTES SOUGHT AFTER

* Excellent self organisational skills and especially time management
* Ability to focus on the business goals of the development concentrating on client requirements * Ability to work in a structured development environment with an existing code base * An aptitude for quality work and ability to achieve a high level of 'finish'

You need to provide convincing evidence that you can develop software to high standards. A university degree in computer science and documented contributions to public free/open source software projects are not essential but would be advantageous.

To apply please e­mail your CV to jobs@brainstorm.co.uk

To find out more about the company and the role, go to http://brainstorm.co.uk/jobs/index.php

Kind regards,

Olga Ivanova.