Re: [ANN] PyObjC for GNUstep

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [ANN] PyObjC for GNUstep
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:10:42 +0200

I am not interested in Python, but looked over your changes to see what functionality is missing or different in GNUstep. One thing that I noticed was that this code expects that result of a copy operation on an NSMutableArray is a mutable array, and that on GNUstep you had to use mutableCopy. If this is true we should change the GNustep behaviour and add a test case for this.
Any other interesting stuff you found while working on this?

Fred