Re: New -base release?

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: New -base release?
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 22:03:38 +0100

On 15 Aug 2011, at 21:27, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

> On 15 Aug 2011, at 21:12, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
>
>> 2) cygwin tmp files directory as shown in my tests
>>
>> 3) cygwin bundle support, at least with our own libobjc 1.6 (since it works
>> with mingw, it should for cygwin too)
>>
>> I would not consider cygwin blocking
>
> No, cygwin's an unsupported system so cannot be blocking ... but it would be
> great if some cygwin user could contribute cygwin specific code to support
> those features.

PS .
I don't know what the issue is here, but since cygwin is supposed to emulate
unix it might be the case that it can't deal with windows paths (could be an
issue with both temporary directories and loading bundles), so you might need
to try figuring out how to make everything use unix style paths even though
it's running on a windows machine.  Just a guess.