Re: GNUstep on 10.7

From: artware
Subject: Re: GNUstep on 10.7
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:51:25 -0500

Yeah, there was one in /usr/lib, presumably put there by the system,
but I got rid of it.

Would the linker pull in libraries from anywhere on the drive, or
would they have to be in a standard library location? My find is still
running, but I thought I had gotten rid of my libffi copies in the
normal places. I nuked my entire /opt directory, because ports was
just confusing matters.

Ben