Re: Microsoft is working on iOS SDK for Windows 10 apps

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Microsoft is working on iOS SDK for Windows 10 apps
Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 19:25:32 +0200

Great to see that you are taking this story with such good spirit. This is something I like about GNUstep.

If you want to get more details from Microsoft here is a video
http://channel9.msdn.com/events/Build/2015/3-610
You will have to skip to minute 33 for the Objective C demo, before that it is just some nice compiler changes.

Fred

On the road