Re: gorm problem

From: allynm
Subject: Re: gorm problem
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 13:05:41 -0700 (MST)

Fred,

When I compile a non-gui application using gnustep everything works fine.  I
have ARC, I have blocks, and I have functioning dispatch queues.  And no
aborts or mismatches of version 9 with runtime 8.

When I try to run a gui program however it immediately bombs with the
aforementioned error.

Something about gui's.....

In a previous response to an individual with the same error you suggested
recompiling the whole shebang "in the right order".  Could you share with me
what the right order is?

Thanks,
Mark Allyn