ProjectCenter on Windows (mingw32) : trouble launching gdb.

From: emmanuel
Subject: ProjectCenter on Windows (mingw32) : trouble launching gdb.
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 12:23:09 +0100

Hello everyone,

I have Gnustep installed on Windows 7. I've installed ProjectCenter using svn :
svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/apps/projectcenter/trunk ProjectCenter

I've made my "helloworld" first app, builded it and launched it from PC. Everything works fine !
But when I try to debug, I get this message : "No executable ! Please build the project first."

My config : in "Preferences…", the Root Build Directory is unset (blank) and the Debugger has been set to : "C:/GNUstep/bin/gdb.exe".

Thanks for the help.

--
emmanuel