Re: GNUstep on a fresh Debian (S1-E3)

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUstep on a fresh Debian (S1-E3)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 15:57:07 +0000

> On 3 Mar 2016, at 15:00, Tristan Bellogi <bellogi@orange.fr> wrote:
>
> # The 2 failed tests
> base/NSNumberFormatter/basic10_4.m:
> Failed test:         basic10_4.m:145 ... negativeFormat used for -ve number

This one I can't reproduce, but it sounds like a very minor bug, unlikely to be
a problem in most software.  It might help to know what the actual format
produced was (should be in tests.log), what version of icu is on your system,
and what your locale is set to, since the icu library and the locale are the
things likely to influence number formatting.  It's possible that the testcase
is wrong.

> base/NSCalendar/component-diff.m:
> Failed test:       component-diff.m:47 ... no month returned if not requested

This one I just fixed (at least for me) in svn trunk.  It was a 64bit issue and
probably would not have occured on 32bit systems.