Re: NSPredicate test : build fail

From: Niels Grewe
Subject: Re: NSPredicate test : build fail
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:38:40 +0000

Hi Bertrand!

…

> Is this local or is it broken ?

Sorry, that was an include problem I introduced when I implemented the
+predicateWithBlock: method
on NSPredicate: The NSPredicate header didn’t include NSString.h, so it didn’t
know about NSString
conforming to NSCopying, hence the compiler complained about the generics bound
not being satisfied.
(And I only run the NSPredicate-specific tests prior to committing, sorry). It
should be fixed in r 39527.

Cheers,

Niels