Re: How to add items to GWorkspace tabbed shelf

From: Bertrand Gmail
Subject: Re: How to add items to GWorkspace tabbed shelf
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 22:47:06 +0200

I'm not sure where to take the icon from. I tried dragging icons from the dock of pinned apps or from the dock of currently opened apps but the first ones disappear and the second one stay where they are. I would also like to be able to add files to the tabbed shelf if possible as I see no way to bookmark files that I open often.

Svetlana

As I understand what you say, you are trying to drag from windowmaker docks to the tabbed shelf. It doesn't work GWorkspace's dock either.

You should try to drag from  a GWorkspace window or from its desktop.

Bertrand