GNUstep from a C library

From: Germán Arias
Subject: GNUstep from a C library
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 23:25:06 -0600

I'm having problems with a Mac project with GNUstep. This is a C
toolkit library that use native widgets in Windows and Gtk. Now they
want make this native on Mac. But there aren't to much Mac developers
at project. So I'm trying this with GNUstep. Currently the library
compiles without problem. But when I want test a simple app (a window
with a button) I get a segmentation fault. This seems a problem when
gnustep-base try to create the shared notification center. See attached
screenshot of the backtrace (no idea how enable the virtual box guest
additions at FreeBSD). This seems a problem at GNUstep side, not in C
side of the library. Any idea?

Thanks
Germán