Newbie succed (almost)

From: Yan Le Guen
Subject: Newbie succed (almost)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 18:19:30 +0200

Hi all,

Using install-current-GS-with-gcc.sh script, I successfully build and install GS from sources.
This obviously means that it has been build with GCC.
Still having big trouble using clang...
Using a fresh install of Debian (8.7), it is needed to change
<libgnutls-dev> to <libgnutls28-dev>
and <libcairo-dev> to <libcairo2-dev>

ProjectCenter/Gorm also got to be successfully built and run for very simple tests.

Thanks for help.

Really busy at the moment, I'll try later to find my way with clang and of course let you know how I will eventually succed ;-)

Yan