Re: GNUMail app and gmail

From: Daniel Santos
Subject: Re: GNUMail app and gmail
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 15:58:29 +0000

The problem occurs on several areas of the app. The console log (I have to click or press the arrow keys to see the log entries). Browsing the mailboxes folder list. I have to click on the lines to see the icon and the name of each mailbox. Sometimes while doing this the app crashes. The message list in an account window. I can send you Screen shots if it helps.

I have only tried with an IMAP account