Acceptance / UI Testing

From: Steven R. Baker
Subject: Acceptance / UI Testing
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 12:20:39 +0100

Heya folks,

I'm trying to figure out how best to do Acceptance Testing for my applications.
Are there currently hooks in GNUstep for asking about visible components, and
issuing events programmatically? Are there any applications out there that do
this?

I don't need fancy high level tools like Cucumber or whatever, I just need a
thing that allows me to say "Click this button", and "this tableview should
have this many rows, and the first row should have this number in it".

Thanks!

-Steven