SimpleAgenda needs a maintainer

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: SimpleAgenda needs a maintainer
Date: Sun, 2 May 2021 00:39:37 +0200

Hi all,

As some of you may have noticed I haven't been really acrive in the
GNUstep world lately, for a variety of reasons.

I recently received a bug report for SimpleAgenda and started to
investigate it but I can't find the time or energy to finish the work.
If you're interested in keeping this software alive please get in
touch so that we can find a way to make this work.

Have fun,
Philippe
--
L'intelligence, c'est le seul outil qui permet à l'homme de mesurer l'étendue
de son malheur. Pierre Desproges