ANN: Heritage and Sleek 1.0 Themes

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: ANN: Heritage and Sleek 1.0 Themes
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 01:58:09 +0200

Hi all!

the release was prepared and published in February, but I waited for the GNUstep core release to announce.

The Heritage theme is finally released! Started years ago with the precious work of Gaël Elegoët, it reinterprets the original NeXT icons in a current way, offering perhaps the best NeXT experience currently, more than the standard theme!

Sleek 1.0 Theme is released! This is an update to one of the first ever released themes, it contains several tweaks and updates with the supported icons!

These themes are pure icon themes, without code, so you can just install them in your Themes directory and select them with SystemPreferences's Theme control.

Read more and get them here:
http://gap.nongnu.org/themes/index.html

Enjoy,
Riccardo

PS: I hope Gael has still interest in GNUstep and reads this late announce.