Re: a c++11 wrapper for gnustep libraries

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: a c++11 wrapper for gnustep libraries
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 09:06:17 +0200

Hi Riccardo, i think asking for a use case For a technology Demonstration or a Fun project does not make Sense.
Would be like having two ships going the same Route. There is no use case for a bridge between both but it is good to have one. Just in case...
And of you ask for a use case you could question what gnustep is good for if there is wxwidgets or vice versa.
Let real Users decide of they like wxgnustep or not...

On The Road