Re: Notes from GNUstep quarterly meet up...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Notes from GNUstep quarterly meet up...
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 15:21:27 +0200

Hi Xavier,

as noted above in another message. I like the idea of the "showcase" but not that of the App icons in your mockup. I would join the two things in "one", with a linkable carousel and "horizontal cut" screenshots.

I call for your ideas of high-quality representative screenshots and ideas about which apps.

If I find the time later this evening, I will push a simple 2 or 3 item rough carousel to give everyone the idea. Images and text can be easily replaced/enriched anyway.

Riccardo