Wayland backend

From: Riccardo Canalicchio
Subject: Wayland backend
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 13:21:30 +0200

Hi,
I played a bit with the wayland backend trying to make it work.
Here is a branch where I made some changes on the surface management and reimplemented the xdg toplevel to send the surfaces to the server only when they should be visible.

https://github.com/nongio/libs-back/commit/c6ce795898d0d71afa9dbe165ae9ff99e90bc8d2

Right now the rendering seems correct.
Even though the windows are still getting stuck after some time showing the loading cursor, it is possible to make some interactions.
It also needs some memory management, listening at when the memory buffers can be deleted.

Feedback on this work is welcome, as well I am happy to onboard anyone interested in the approach.

best,
Riccardo