Re: gnustep.org has been down for the past few days

From: Josh Freeman
Subject: Re: gnustep.org has been down for the past few days
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 15:11:38 -0400

   Thank you Greg & Ivan for your work migrating the website!

   The source tarballs are currently unavailable (ftp.gnustep.org &
ftpmain.gnustep.org are both down).

   Are the source archives moving? (I'm currently updating the PikoPixel & ReDoomEd
install scripts for Fedora; Fedora doesn't have distro packages for GNUstep GUI &
Back, so the install scripts build them locally by downloading the latest source
releases).

Thanks,

Josh