Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Langage Portugaise

From: João Miguel Neves
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Langage Portugaise
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:07:04 +0100

Bom dia,

[Sorry for keeping this in english, but it's a lot easier for me. And
nobody replied my last email in french, so maybe I'll get better
understood this time.]

I also have an incomplete translation of the CVS version to portuguese
(incomplete because there are still some hardwired phrases in the code).
I also have an invoice model that is legal in Portugal (none of the ones
on CVS follows the requirements).

There are still some adaptations to do to dolibarr for it to be widely
usable in Portugal. The bank account management should be made easier
for Portugal (we don't need all the bank codes on RIB, but NIB - a
single number representing the account that is usually used - that looks
like IBAN; here IBAN is PT50+NIB). The company identification has to be
expanded to handle 4 fields:
 * NIPC - identification for fiscal purposes.
 * Social Security Number.
 * Commercial Record number.
 * Conservatory where the Commercial Record is.

I'm using it for my company (http://www.intraneia.com/) (CVS a bit after
alpha1) and I'm preparing to use it for an association that I am on the
board of (http://www.ansol.org/). I'd like to develop a hosting solution
around dolibarr for portuguese companies, but I still need to spend some
time correcting minor issues with translations and these other issues.

Feature request: Add documents as commercial proposals. I'm doing the
proposals outside of dolibarr, because the propal doesn't fit our model
of offering packages of services (which is not our only model, but we
have that). In those cases, I'd still like to upload the proposal to
dolibarr and mark it as sent.

PS: Sérgio, I can't open your file in .rar. If you could package it in
another format, I would compare it to mine and see how I can use it to
improve our translations.