[Dolibarr-dev] [task #10611] Add option to choose order of field in bak

From: Laurent Destailleur
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] [task #10611] Add option to choose order of field in bak account info on PDF
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:33:33 +0000

        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
Task open to external developers: None

Details:

Hi everybody,

We have a little issue... when we generate a invoice and we suggest the
payment mode bank transfer in the pdf appears our bank details (20 digits)till
here all is perfect, the question here is that the order of this 20 digits...

It appear:
4 digits for the bank code, 4 digits for the branch, 10 digits for the client
account and 2 control digits... here in spain this order could be confused to
our costumers to send a transfer to pay the invoice...

Can you tell us how to change this order? This is the right order:
4 bank code, 4 branch, 2 control digits, 10 account.(move the control digits
to the left in the middle between the branch and de account digits)

And other question happend if its going to be impossible to change it... Wich
is the password to modify this pdf? Because this pdf is secured by a password
and its impossible to modify by an external program (as adobe acrobat for
example)

Great job to everybody who has contribute on this great project!!!

Thank you in advance,
Santiago Diez

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?10611>

  Message posté via/par Savannah