[Dolibarr-dev] Prelevements

From: Juanjo Menent
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Prelevements
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:42:10 +0100

I will create an external module for generating a "Prelevement" file according to Spanish banking regulations.

Although I have assigned the module, I prefer to ask:

I think I should first normalize the module "Prelevement" (create a lib with prepare_head, etc...).

PS: we should not assign ranks to the ID of the modules? the only rule ist >10000 and see the instalation for ask lastet number. But if external developers create modules, they can create the same ID for multiple modules...
It would be a good choice for areas Ranks? example: 40000 to 49999 for spanish developpers, 10000 to 19999 for spanish developpers (summarizing: rowid of  c_pays and 0000 to 99999).