[Dolibarr-dev] Joining Dolibaar development

From: Mehdi Modarressi
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Joining Dolibaar development
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 15:49:33 +1000

Dear all,

My name is Mehdi, I am a student at the Australian National University, studying computer science. I found Dolibarr project from SourceForge.Net and after playing with the demo version and researching the Wiki I though I can help the project in some way.

First of all I started translating the project to Persian as I found out there are not translation in that language. further more I will be happy if I am assigned with bugs to make patch or any other task.

in process of translation I might have questions to ask if you guys can help because I am not 100% familiar with this project yet.

Thank you,