Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Comments.

From: Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Comments.
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 23:19:41 +0200

No.

In fact in dolibarr mailing-list, there is 55% of people that setup their language to "english" and only 45% in french.

But "active" writer are most french. But we need to use english if we want to expand dolibarr among the 60% of non french users.
If we fails in this, i will add a "validation" step to block non english messages. And we will open another french mailing-list to have 2 different (one for french, one for others).