Re: [Dolibarr-dev] multifix patch

From: Ditto Dito
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] multifix patch
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 06:36:54 +0200

Oops, sorry. I didn't look at the right place. All is there.

Thanks.

On 20 mai 2011, at 01:13, Laurent Destailleur (eldy) wrote:

I added the multiprix fix on cashdesk module.
Did i miss something else ?

On 19/05/2011 17:06, Ditto Dito wrote:
It seems that the multiprix changes have not found your approval as well.

Not asking you to justify your decision (I don't have the problem anymore), but just to understand if there is something about to come that fixes the issues on another scale. Just curious ...

Thanks,
Ditto