[Dolibarr-dev] Someone can translate this description for RPM package

From: Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Someone can translate this description for RPM package
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 18:39:50 +0200

Can anyone translate this for me into german, italian and dutch.
I need this small text translated to add it into future next Dolibarr RPM package.

"Dolibarr ERP & CRM is an easy to use open source/free software for small
and medium companies, foundations or freelances. It includes different
features for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) but also for different other activities.
Dolibarr was designed to provide only features you need and be easy to
use."

--
Eldy (Laurent Destailleur).
EMail: address@hidden