Re: [Dolibarr-dev] LDAP connection with Zimbra

From: Gaëtan Frenoy
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] LDAP connection with Zimbra
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 20:18:29 +0200

Hi,

After some more investigations, I found out that I need to change the authentication method (variable $dolibarr_main_authentication in conf/conf.php).  So I did but the code looks really out of date and uses global variables that are obviously not set ?!

I'll continue to search but if one can shed some light on this, that would really help :)

Basically, I'm first wondering if LDAP authentication is supposed to work ?

Thanks, have a great day.

   Gaëtan