Re: [Dolibarr-dev] LANGUAGE

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] LANGUAGE
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:35:14 +0100

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:15 PM, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Sorry also,
>
> You've reason, all people don't speak french ...
>
> Next, I will try to propose a translation when I'll speak.
>
> Km
>
> PS For information , my english doesn't exist then will be quasi a
> google/reverso translate :/

I can understand that all people do not speak english, you have
basically 2 choices there, one is
to learn it, which will in any case be only a positive thing, or
another is to use one translator.
Alternatively this is the reason why I proposed to do one french only
mailing list.

Also it is not the few messages from few days ago what made me write
this mail, there is plenty of them
in the archives.

Best regards
Sasa Ostrouska