Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Where should I file the new modules ?

From: Marc-Henri Pamiseux
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Where should I file the new modules ?
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 10:48:13 +0200

Hi,

Well, as i create a module i guess it is specific ;)
Until the module is under development or that it is not natively
integrated to Dolibarr, there is no reason to consider this module as a
whole. In that way, of course I do not want the Dolibarr updates to
replace my module.

However, one question leads to another :
- How to set the URL of the pages of the module that will be in the
folder "htdocs/custom" ?
Is it going to be "/custom/mymodule/index.php" or /mymodule/index.php" ?

Best regards,

--
Marc-Henri Pamiseux

SARL Libricks