Re: [Dolibarr-dev] For commiters

From: Marc-Henri Pamiseux
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] For commiters
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 13:08:12 +0200

You're right, Régis.

However, I tried to point out that the notion of author must be
referenced elsewhere in the git logs.
Given the increasing number of authors, it becomes difficult to say that
this one is the author of such a module, and so and so has done such a
patch...
Especially since many modules are the work of years of reflection and
patches.

With large projects, how do they list all authors ?
We could inspire us to solve this problem ?

--
Marc-Henri Pamiseux

SARL Libricks
Maison de la technopole