Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr licensing

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr licensing
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 18:07:44 +0200

Good,

before updating the COPYRIGHT file, I updated my spreadsheet to include versions (used and current), URL (upstream project) and path (Where the files are found in Dolibarr's source code)

I also added a few notes and refined my findings for the pieces of code with different license

This raises some questions :
About putting Dolibarr under GPLv3+, I don't see any problem because the code is already GPLv2+ so anyone can put it under GPLv3+.
In doubt, I'd contact the FSF rather than the APRIL.

Well that's about it.

P.S. : the spreadsheet's URL has not changed https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmODG5fp26wXdHNJb3N2S0JleXdzVC1EVTQ3SFVzOHc