Re: [Dolibarr-dev] More translations to french

From: i.d & l
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] More translations to french
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:01:01 +0200

Hi Marcos, it's almost the same in french printing configuration tools (whether Linux or Windows, I get no mac under my hand to check it out, but it should be the same, maybe with some pips inside ;o).

See below.

  • Format 4A0
same.
  • Format 2A0
same.
  • Format A0~A6
same.
  • Format Letter (A). I've translated this like (American letter format)
Format Lettre US.
  • Format Legal. I've translated this like (American legal format)
Format Legal US.
  • Format Executive. I've translated this like (American executive format)
Format Exécutif US.
  • Format Ledger/Tabloid (B).
same.
  • Format Canadian P1~6
Format P1~6 Canadien

I was translated this sentences into Spanish and wondered if do you want to translate them into French too... If so, could you please give me the translated sentences?

Thanks!

Marcos García
address@hidden