Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Add product lines

From: CF Studelec
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Add product lines
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 23:37:43 +0200

Regis,

This is a must have issue. The multi price per product is not really usable in the way you are recoding the feature.

Using one product with defined on the fly price (and unibox, for sure), VAT-free or full price (you don't really know what one you can use) is maintaining your stock up to date !

The best way to do this with 3.2 is to adda predefined product in order, then edit its price to the desired value, but it was more a workaround than anything else.

Thank you !