Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Add product lines

From: Régis Houssin
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Add product lines
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 18:41:08 +0200

* It would be nice that the select disappears if there are no product/services available to add.
ok

* Also, could total unit price be calculated with JS? because of the delay of AJAX...

I purposely put a 500ms response time so as not to query each time we returned a number, but can be lower.

Marcos García
address@hidden