Re: [Dolibarr-dev] French translations wanted

From: Marcos García
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] French translations wanted
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 04:04:45 +0200

Hola* Manuel,

Thank you so much for your effort, next time I'll put you in the context of the sentence.

Now I have more translations for you... >,< They are related with (I think) errors in the connection to SPIP, can you please translate them into English?
Also, can you please translate this sentence into French?
Thanks again!...

Regards,

Marcos García
address@hidden