Re: [Dolibarr-dev] pattern for adding tables in dolibarr's module

From: Laurent Destailleur (eldy)
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] pattern for adding tables in dolibarr's module
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:31:27 +0200

I have update the wiki documentation to add an answer for this with minimal recommandation
http://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Language_and_development_rules#SQL_rules

Le 28/08/2012 01:47, Marc-Henri Pamiseux a écrit :
Hi,

I'm creating a module for managing publications I'm creating a module
for managing publications and i don't know if there is a prerequisite
with the tables format.

For example, I need to create a basic table settings.
Should I still add the columns entity, fk_user_creat, datec,
fk_user_modif, tms, rating, canvas and import_key ?
I think only the rowid columns and sending_method would be useful.

But it is perhaps better to anticipate future developments...
Is there a typical pattern for SQL tables ?

Hope to read you,

Eldy (Laurent Destailleur).
EMail: address@hidden
Web: http://www.destailleur.fr