Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr translations: a proposal for a better system

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr translations: a proposal for a better system
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 08:41:35 -0300

Great , thanks. Now, will this permit us to see which new variables come into the language files ?

Rgds
Saxa

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Lorenzo Novaro <address@hidden> wrote:
In data giovedì 2 maggio 2013 19:55:13, Laurent Destailleur (eldy) ha scritto:
> Can you add my login "eldy" as a member of project ?
It's done.
You are now project manager and french language administrator.

> Just a question, how english (reference language) is pushed into
> trasiflex. Does transiflex scan frequently changes from github ?
There are different ways of updating reference resources.
If you want to automatically update resources from your git repository, the
best solution would be to use the command line utility.
have a look at: http://help.transifex.com/features/client/client-0.8.html

Otherwise we can download .lang files from github every time dolibarr enters
freeze and upload them to transifex to have revised translations before
merging them back for the final release.

As of now the project contains:

English (source language) - 100%
French (France) - 99% - admin: Eldy
Spanish (Spain) - 98% - admin: Simnandez
Catalan (Spain) - 97% - admin: Simnandez
Italian (Italy) - 89% - admin: novalore
Portuguese (Brazil) - 66% - admin: saxa

We could contact translators who worked on project before and tell them about
transifex, If you think it could help us have a better translated Dolibarr
3.4. What do you think?
--
Diciannove Soc. Coop.
Via Luccoli 14/8