[Dolibarr-dev] [Task #876] suggest a supplier order from a propostal ins

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] [Task #876] suggest a supplier order from a propostal inside project
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 23:47:17 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

suggest a supplier order from a propostal inside project

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted on:  2013-05-03 23:47 Submitted by:  David A. G. (braito)
Last Modified On:  2013-05-03 23:47
Is it possible to add a button which suggest orders to a different suppliers, and create them inside the project.
Subproject:  Module Project Assigned to (multiple):  None
 Status
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open

Answer now