Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Incoterms

From: Florian Henry
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Incoterms
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 15:07:43 +0200

Hi,

    I've seen this type of field when I was working into private company that use Siebel Oracle.

    I think it can be a good idea to add it into core version activable by switch options into proposals/order/invoice modules. All people that use Dolibarr do not use transportation, most of them do not use it.

    Another solution can be to promote a external module that works with standard extrafield feature (so no breaking after upgrade) and specifics pdf editions.

    The problem is still the price calulation function. We still do not have any way to overwrite it (except but change core code file (ugly...)) or call an external module method instead of standards one. We should discuss about plan that stuff into roadmap for Dolibarr 3.5.

Regards.
Florian HENRY
address@hidden
+33 6 03 76 48 07