Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Vulnerabilities

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Vulnerabilities
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 22:11:24 +0100

There is already an option to have password crypted into database (menu security - encrypt password)

Also you suggest to use a method to sanitized sql request parameters.
Using such a function to clean sql parameters is already done. The function is called db->escape (a method of mysql.class.php). Port to use it step by step was started few years ago.

In a future the continuous integration platform should also be able to cry when escaping parameters will be forgotten.