Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Point of Sale module: no stock decrease?

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Point of Sale module: no stock decrease?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:34:40 +0100

Does the user has permissions to edit stock ?
Does decrease stock option is set to "validate invoice" ?

I got the same problem but i already configure the stocks module... with the
administrator i can sell and decrease the stock but not with the other
user's they can sell with out decreasing the inventory any ideas?? i have
the new version of dolibarr i dont know if its for permision or another
settings on other place