Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Language string override

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Language string override
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 10:22:33 +0200

Hi Laurent,

I didn't know this was possible. I dug the source code and it seems possible indeed.
It is explained on line 80 of the htdocs/core/class/translate.class.php source file.
You need to put MAIN_FORCELANGDIR not to 1 but to the relative path of the directory holding your custom langs folder.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Hello,

I want to override some language strings without modifying language files
provided with Dolibarr to avoid loss of changes when I will make an update.
What's the best way to do it?

I followed the instructions provided by Régis here:
http://www.dolibarr.fr/forum/11-suggestionsnouvelles-fonctionnalites/30393-utiliser-un-fichier-langue-perso-xyzlocallang-but I am not sure it is still valid because it is not working.

Thank you,
--
Laurent Léonard

Raphaël Doursenaud
Directeur technique (CTO)
Expert certifié en déploiement Google Apps
+33 (0)5 35 53 97 13 - +33 (0)6 68 48 20 10

http://gpcsolutions.fr
Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921