Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.5.2

From: Florian Henry
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr 3.5.2
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 12:20:36 +0200

Another pull request for 3.5.2

https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/1521
Florian HENRY
address@hidden
+33 6 03 76 48 07
http://www.open-concept.pro
Twitter : @_Open_Concept_
Le 02/04/2014 10:45, Florian Henry a écrit :
Hi Maxime,
Yes I finnaly undertand it was the copy past adress feature after sending the mail. Laurent send a commit to fix this. It's ok now in branch 3.5.

Regards
Florian HENRY
address@hidden
+33 6 03 76 48 07
http://www.open-concept.pro
Twitter : @_Open_Concept_
Le 02/04/2014 09:02, Maxime Kohlhaas a écrit :
Hi Florian,

Normally this dialog containing the address appears only when you click on the mailbox icon into the contact list. This has been added to help copy / paste an address easily.
I don't know why it pops if you didn't cick on the icon though...

Bien cordialement,

--
Maxime Kohlhaas
Consultant associé

Something strange on 3.5 branch.

Just display a customer http://localhost/dolibarrDev/htdocs/societe/soc.php?socid=1 a pop (like "confirm box") named "Adress" appears.

I try to find where it come from. It come from function show_contacts, of core/lib/company.lib, there is dialog adress display (without print with open php tag and close tag (the is normaly nothing like that in Dolibarr except in template), but i don't understand what is it for. I try to chek the history of this file without finding the "Why" there is this piece of code here. It seems to be a multi adress management...

Regards
Florian HENRY
address@hidden
+33 6 03 76 48 07